The Bott Cubio Range of Workshop and Storage Equipment features a wide variety of standard Drawer Cabinets in many different sizes – however if you have a specific cabinet requirement and cannot find exactly what you are looking for among the standard products, please just send us the details of what you require and we will do our utmost to quote you a bespoke solution that meets your needs.
The areas in which we can help make a drawer cabinet bespoke to your requirements are typically as follows:
If you have found an ideal cabinet size for your requirement but need a different arrangement of drawer sizes, we can help.
Please just let us know the drawers sizes that you require and we will send you a quotation – when working out your configuration, please be aware of the following:
- In the Cubio range, the useable height of each drawer cabinet is 100mm less than the external height listed on our website - i.e. a 900mm high cabinet has 800mm of “useable” height in which to fit drawers into (the cabinet housing measures 50mm at the top and the bottom).
- Standard Cubio Drawer Sizes that are available are as follows: 75mm, 100mm, 125mm, 150mm, 175mm, 200mm, 250mm, 300mm, 350mm & 400mm.
- The drawer configuration must equal the exact amount of useable height available in your chosen cabinet – Bott will not manufacture the cabinets with any gaps between drawers as the security of the cabinet will be compromised. Therefore if you are designing a bespoke 900mm high cabinet, your chosen drawer configuration must equal exactly 800mm.
There are a number of accessories which are available to tailor your Bott Cubio Drawer Cabinet to your specific needs, which are as follows:
- Drawer Dividers. A wide range of adjustable metal dividers and moulded plastic trays are available to help your organise your tool and component storage.
- Inlay Mats. Cut to size rubber inlay mats are available to line the base of your drawers, providing noise reduction and a cushioned base for valuable tools and components. These can also be used in conjunction with the metal drawer divider kits.
- Worktops. You can have your cabinet fitted with any worktop from the Bott range to turn it into a workstation. Similarly, why not use an oversized worktop plus workbench leg frame and turn it into a Pedestal Bench.
- Top Tray and Mats. If you want to use the top of your cabinet but don’t want a worktop, then a top tray and mat may be of interest – it provides a cushioned surface and raised edge to stop components from rolling off.
- Base Plinths. If you would like to have your cabinet raised off the floor for any reason (for example so that the bottom drawer is easier for the user to reach) then we can fit a steel base plinth that will do the job. The standard size is 50mm high, but if you need it higher or lower, please just ask!!
- Fork Lift Bases. Similar to the base plinth but 100mm high and supplied with a removable face plate and fork channels that allow you to lift your cabinet with a fork lift, thus allowing you to relocate the cabinet complete with its contents quickly and easily.
- Castors. Whilst there is a specific range of Bott Mobile Cabinets available, it may be possible (depending the cabinet size) for us to supply your bespoke cabinet in a mobile format – please just ask!!
Whilst Bott offer a standard range of colours, they can also manufacture in special colours if required (at an additional cost). Therefore if you have a specific corporate colour that you would like the cabinet manufactured in, we should be able to accommodate you.
If you are in any doubt as to whether we can supply the sort of drawer cabinet that you are looking for, please do not hesitate to contact us at SAC on 01794 835 615. and we will do our very best to assist you.